Parents are the preferred positive role model and influence in a child’s life.
• Our goal is to educate and make parents aware of the relevant needs in the lives of their children. Through training we can equip parents with the knowledge and tools necessary to protect and improve the lives of their children.
• Monthly Awareness and Training Meetings open to the Public. Come and receive FREE training on issues that effect not just our children and youth but all of us in the community.
Training Handbooks Available:
- Crystal Darkness Meth Awareness
- Katie’s Story “Middle School Edition” Meth Awareness
- Trafficked No More
How to Schedule a Training Session for your Group:
• Contact Troy Martinez – (702) 387-1010 or firstname.lastname@example.org . 10,000 Kids Director Troy Martinez is the Faith-Based Community Coordinator for the Southern Nevada Gang Task Force Prevention Subcommittee. The Task Force collaborates with over 160 community partners and 14 law enforcement jurisdictions.